All I know is this place is filled with bright lights.
And at the other side of the room, you.
You looked like how I've always known you, messy, unkempt, but as beautiful as anything I've ever seen.
You were staring intently somewhere else.
I've always loved the way you look when you're thinking about something.
But then again, I always loved everything there is about you.
And there we were, you there, playing the role of the object of affection, the moon for the owl.
And I here, the aforementioned owl, the boy who can never muster up the strength, to actually look you in your eyes anymore.
Cause I can't stand how this hurts,
Cause I can't stand this sinking feeling,
Cause I can't stand how you always manage to melt me and my coldest act, just by being there.
And now, I'm staring at you, with this incomprehensible mix of hatred, heartbreak, and above all, love.
This is what we have become, and I hope you're happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment